Monday, December 18, 2006

moje marzenie../my dream..


'this year's holiday is going to be unique. amazing atmosphere, delicious food and lots of wonderful gifts under the christmas tree. relaxed and happy i will revel in this atmosphere. and that unforgettable new year's eve party! i will greet the new year in a beautiful outfit and a fabulous mood.'

to co mówi ta pani to idealne streszczenie moich marzeń na te swięta. ba, nawet na życie... ktoś wie jak choć trochę zbliżyć się do ideału?

what that woman says is the essence of how I would like to spend my christmas. or even how I would like to spend my life.. any ideas of what to begin with, anyone?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

czestnova: no w święta i sylwestra to akurat tak będzie, nie watpię bo w sumie zazwyczaj tak jest, gorzej z tym co potem...

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home